And here is the list of Storage Policies
Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
Tenants’ visitors and guests are to be accompanied by tenant at all times and are tenants’ responsibility, which includes proper entry and exit of premises and proper care of facility property. Children are to remain with and be supervised by parents at all times. Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
Guests may park in office lot or may park in your assigned space. However, no one (including guests) should ever park in another's assigned spot.
All non-motorized vehicles are required to have a minimum of two (2) wheel chocks surrounding vehicle wheels at all times while stored in facility. Chocks are prohibited from being a natural material (i.e., wood) such that chocks are subject to mold, rotting or infestation of insects, rodents or other wildlife. We recommend using rubber chock blocks.
Facility speed limit is 10 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on premises.
- Any living thing.
- Used tires.
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.).
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Stolen items.
- Hazardous items of any kind.
- Hazardous waste material of any kind.
- Items that produce odors of any kind.
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility.
- Playing of any type of musical instruments.
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales.
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
Facility owner does not insure tenants’ goods. Insurance is sole responsibility of tenant. All tenants are required to have insurance on all stored vehicles/vessels. Proof of insurance will be required at move-in.